CORONA NEWS (18.11.2020)
Following the Corona regulations, Meet Amsterdam offers walking tours for small groups up to 4 people.
You can walk with us if you are:
- on your own
- a couple
- two couples
- three friends
- a household of max 4 people
As of 20 November the following rules apply to everyone:
- People may meet outside as long as they remain 1.5 metres apart.
- Restaurants, bars and cafés ar closed.
- Museums and heritage sites reopened on November 20th. Visitors must make reservations. A check will take place first to assess possible health risks.
- For traveling with public transports wearing a face mask is mandatory. Passengers who do not wear a face mask after 1 June can be fined €95.