CORONA NEWS (18.8.2020)
Following the Corona regulations, Meet Amsterdam offers as of 1 June walking tours for small groups up to 4 people.
You can walk with us if you are:
- on your own
- a couple
- two couples
- two friends
- a household of max 4 people
As of 18 August the following rules apply to everyone:
- People may meet outside as long as they remain 1.5 metres apart.
- Restaurants, bars and cafés may reopen outdoor seating areas. There is no maximum number of people for outdoor seating areas. People must make a reservation. Everyone must stay 1.5 metres apart (except people who live together) and all guests must sit at tables.
- Museums and heritage sites reopened on June 1st. Visitors must make reservations. A check will take place first to assess possible health risks.
- For traveling with public transports wearing a face mask is mandatory. Passengers who do not wear a face mask after 1 June can be fined €95.